Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

Chez Nic - welcome to my blog and some important information

Hei, yeah well now it's also time for me to start a blog. 
First of all I would like to welcome you personally on my blog. About what can you read here? You will read about wine in general.

But the very important things first now before we can start our "tour du vin". I have to mention these things because I see it as my responsibility to make you personally aware about what I write here and also to make things clear for other people:

1) I do not suggest you to start drinking wine or any kind of alcoholic beverage!
2) Please always consider if drinking alcohol: TO DRINK WITH MODERATION!
3) I am not a wine sommelier, wine maker or had any kind of training as one. I achieve some knowledge of wine during my studies (I am a biologist) and by reading about it. All of my knowledge here is basically what I know and can interfere with other people information or knowledge.
4) I write this blog basically for my Finnish friends. However I am also delight if you find this blog good enough to mention and share with your friends. Please go ahead to do so.

So that this has been now mentioned we can start out "tour". So please relax and make yourself comfortable. Just as you would visit a friend. Chez Nic welcomes you.... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen